The Warm Up Routine prepares the body for Flexibility Training through a dynamic sequence of movements. This Lesson includes 3 routines designed to increase the heart rate, expand range of motion and improve body alignment. A proper Warm Up can also decrease muscle soreness and assist with injury prevention.
Check out the CoHo University Playlists on Spotify
- Begin each Training session with a 20-minute Warm Up
- Layer Warm Up workout clothing. Remove layers as necessary.
- Perform exercises on both sides of the body, where applicable
- Drink water before, during and after Warm Up Training session
- Listen to your body! Train at a preferred pace.
What equipment do I need for this Lesson?
You will need a yoga mat for the Warm Up Lesson