Pole Technique focuses on Tricks and Transitions on and around the pole. Included is a training curriculum that outlines a four-week progression through this Lesson. Dancers should train at a preferred pace and master the movement through repetition and muscle memory. Pole Technique contains the Tricks and Transitions included in the subsequent Pole Choreography Lessons.
POLE TECHNIQUE TRAINING TIPS
- Begin Pole Technique training after completing a 20 minute Full-Body Warm Up, Vertical Barre exercises and Strength Training progressions
- Create a Pole Technique Playlist(s) of your favorite songs. Consider making a few options to add variety to your rehearsals!
- Wear comfortable workout wear appropriate and suitable for Pole Dance
- Train all Pole Technique exercises on both sides of the body
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after each Pole Technique training session
- Listen to your body! Take rehearsal breaks as necessary.
What equipment do I need for this Lesson?
You will need a pole for the Pole Technique Lesson