Introduction to Pole Choreography: Part Two contains the second half of an all-level, lateral dance sequence. These Instructor-led tutorials present the movement to Counts from the front (DEVANT) and from the back (DERRIÉRE). In the final two demonstrations the Instructor performs the choreography to a slow song (ADAGIO) and a fast song (ALLÉGRO).
Part Two contains the following Pole Technique skills:
- Forearm Fan Kick
- Pole Back Roll
- Pole Slide
POLE CHOREOGRAPHY TRAINING TIPS
- Begin Pole Choreography: Part Two training after completing a 20 minute Full-Body Warm Up, Vertical Barre exercises, Strength Training progressions, Pole Technique drills and Pole Combinations sequences
- Create a Pole Choreography Playlist(s) of your favorite songs. Consider making a few options to add variety to your rehearsals!
- Wear comfortable workout wear appropriate and suitable for Pole Dance
- Begin learning the Pole Choreography from the back (DERRIÉRE) before proceeding to the front (DEVANT)
- Train Pole Choreography on both sides of the body
- For best results, Perform, Record, Review and Repeat
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after each Pole Choreography training session
- Listen to your body! Take rehearsal breaks as necessary.
What equipment do I need for this Lesson?
You will need a pole for the INTRODUCTION TO POLE CHOREOGRAPHY: Part Two Lesson