Rehearsal Training Options contains three Pole Dance workouts that incorporate each Course 1A Lesson. The self-paced, sample workouts range from 75 minutes to 120 minutes and include both a Warm Up and Cool Down. Ultimately, Dancers are encouraged to train at a preferred pace, progressing as the movement unlocks in the body.
REHEARSAL TRAINING TIPS
- Begin each Pole Dance Rehearsal with a Full-Body Warm Up for a minimum of 20 minutes
- Layer Warm Up workout clothing, especially in cold weather. Remove layers as necessary.
- Train all Pole Dance material on both sides of the body
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after each Pole Dance training session
- Listen to your body! Take rehearsal breaks as necessary.
- Complete each Pole Dance Workout with a Full-Body Cool Down for a minimum of 10 minutes